Help

Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Messages and communication history customizations

Anis

Hello

I need to customize the messages and communication history for the sales module.

Customization requirement is::

There should be a button as like "send mail" named "save pdf".
When user presses the "save pdf" button then aslike send mail template a popup is going to open.
In the popup the user can type some informations and also the report is attached automatically and it could be saved.

I have thought of modifying the "send mail" code. But, I am not understanding. Please help in this regards how to proceed

Discard
1 Answer
David Tran
Best Answer
Anis wrote:
There should be a button as like "send mail" named "save pdf".
When user presses the "save pdf" button then aslike send mail template a popup is going to open.
In the popup the user can type some informations and also the report is attached automatically and it could be saved.
I am not sure what you want. But I recommend you do not modify/hack Odoo code. Instead, you can always develop a module for new functions.
Discard

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!