Help

Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

how to close the period at odoo v8?

Siti

hello all, i want ask to you all,,, how to close and open the perid at the odoo v8 ?

Discard
2 Answers
Sally Hoang
Best Answer
Siti wrote:

hello all, i want ask to you all,,, how to close and open the perid at the odoo v8 ?

Hi you,

Case 1: Open a period

You can enter accounting module, configuration -> Periods -> Periods → Create Period name, Fiscal year… as Picture 1

Besides, you can create all period for a Fiscal Year such as:

You enter configuration -> Periods → Fiscal Years → Create new fiscal year and choose start date, end date for new fiscal year. (Picture 2)

Then you click into “Create Monthly Periods”, it will create automatically for periods in year. (Picture 3)

Case 2: Close a period

At the accounting module → Periodic Processing → end of Period → Close a Fiscal year → Choose fiscal year need close.(Picture 4)

Or you want close any period, you enter close a period →choose period need close → Click “Close Period”

how to close the period at odoo v8

Discard
Siti
Best Answer

okee,, thank you very much :)

do you know. how to pay taxes on odoo ? because i have try but the journal not correctly..

- validate invoice :

creditor 10.000
taxes 1.000
to receive invoice 11.000

- when i pay the invoice :

creditor 11.000
cash/bank 11.000

but, in the indonesia if pay invoice and taxes, the journal one by one.

creditor 10.000
cash / bank 10.000

taxes 1.000
cash / bank 1.000

can you give a solutions ?

Discard

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!