I am trying on setting up an Odoo instance with ERPOnline. Could anyone advise how I can run the instance under my own domain name? I don't like the name like *.erponline.vn :)
Hi Captcha, please find my explanation as below:
- Domain name: your private domain name, e.g. yourcompany.com
- Associated Instance: the selection list from which you can select an Odoo instance of yours that will le linked/associated with the yourcompany.com.
- SSL Certificate: Your domain SSL certificate in case you want your instance to be accessed with HTTPS (secured) instead of insecure HTTP
- SSL Certificate Key: comes with your SSL certificate. You must have it if you want to install SSL for your domain.
- SSL Enable: enable or disable SSL mode for your yourcompany.com
- Add www.: Enable this will redirect 301 all requests to yourcompany.com to www.yourcompany.com. You need to create CNAME for yourcompany.com at your domain DNS
- Redirect to domain: Enable this to redirect all request to yourcompany.com to another domain in the selection list.
- HTTP Redirect Code: See this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_HTTP_status_codes#3xx_Redirection