We are currently using Odoo 10 Enterprise edition . We need to reconcile paypal transactions with the sale order invoice and for that we need to get the paypal transaction from Paypal account (Not talking about paypal configuration which can be used in odoo e-commerce).We referred this link https://www.odoo.com/documentation/user/9.0/accounting/bank/feeds/paypal.html and it didn't helped us. We need to get the same thing happening in link . But not sure how to achieve it .
Q&A Forum Regulations
By using the FAQ Forum on ERPOnline.vn website, you unconditionally agree to the following terms:
1. Q&A Forum is a discussion environment to support each other in Odoo/ERPOnline implementation, in the spirit of "community support community", with internet address at: https://www.erponline.vn/forum/hoi-dap-7
2. You are thoroughly responsible for the content submitted by you.
3. DO NOT use the Q&A Forum for any activities that violate Vietnamese law and International Conventions to which Vietnam is a participant.
4. DO NOT post content that is offensive, defamatory, or discredits other individuals or legal entities.
5. DO NOT post advertisements or advertising content.
6. DO NOT post content that is not related to management software and ERP in general as well as OpenERP and ERPOnline.vn in particular.
7. DO NOT post copyrighted content or content, materials, products protected by Intellectual Property law without the written consent of the author.
8. DO NOT embed images from other websites.
9. You agree that all options, solutions, answers in the Q&A section on ERPOnline.vn website are for reference only. ERPOnline.vn website will not be liable if you have any damage when applying the plans given in the Q&A section on ERPOnline.vn website.
These terms and conditions may be amended to suit reality at any time without prior notice.