Help

Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Purchase order report with shipping carrier

RC

In Odoo 8, our purchase order report contains the shipping carrier's name and our account number. I have not been able to find this configuration in Odoo 9. Any ideas where this can be found?

Discard
4 Answers
RC
Best Answer

Hi David,
I have attached a screenshot.
Thanks!
RC

Purchase order report with shipping carrier

Discard
RC
Best Answer

Thanks for your help! Greatly appreciated!

Discard
David Tran
Best Answer

The standard Odoo 8 release does not include such feature. The instance must have been installed with a third party module. Maybe this one: https://apps.openerp.com/apps/modules/8.0/ups_delivery_carrier/

You can verify it by login back to your Odoo 8 and navigate to Settings > Modules and search the module with a keyword like "UPS", "Carrier", etc

Discard
David Tran
Best Answer
RC wrote:

In Odoo 8, our purchase order report contains the shipping carrier's name and our account number. I have not been able to find this configuration in Odoo 9. Any ideas where this can be found?
There are no such the things of carrier and account in Odoo 8's Purchase. Could you please post a screen shot?
Discard

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!