Help

Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

I could not find Korean Chart of Accounts integrated

Hello,

I am on a 15-day trial. I have just created an Odoo instance and is installing business apps but I could not find Korean Chart of Accounts when installing Accounting module. Did I miss something? Is it available?

Discard
2 Answers
Captcha
Best Answer

As far as I know, no chart of accounts for Korea yet. But you can create your own chart of accounts from scratch.
Odoo includes a lot of localised charts of accounts, but if your country specific chart of account is not available or if you need a more generic one, you can install the Custom chart of accounts. The Custom chart of accounts with the Configurable Account Chart Template offers a default (but limited) set of accounts which can be used as a basic chart in any country.

Discard
Daniel Bak
Best Answer

Thanks.
How to create such a chart of accounts from scratch?
I'm sorry, I'm very new to Odoo :)

2 Comments
Discard
David Tran
-

When installing Accounting module, you will be ask for selection of a chart of accounts. Please select the one name "Custom" and then you can change it, restructure it later.

It's better to create a new topic for this then you will get help.

ViindooBot
-

Thank you. I will create a new question for this.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!