Help

Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

How to set computed one2many field in Odoo

Balaraman

I just want to know how to set the values in one2many by using computed field calculation. Here my code is

Python file

from openerp import models ,fields,api
from openerp import SUPERUSER_ID
from dateutil.relativedelta import relativedelta
import openerp.addons.decimal_precision as dp
import math
import logging
import datetime

class extend_product_product(models.Model):
    _inherit = 'product.product'

monthly_lines = fields.One2many('minmax.monthly.data','month_id', 'Monthy Sales',compute="_get_monthly_sales")

@api.one
 def _get_monthly_sales(self):
    vals = {}
    vals.update({'monthly_lines':[(0,0,{'month_name_id':1,'so_qty':35})]})
    self.write(vals) # Also I have tried self.monthly_lines = [(0,0,{'month_name_id':1,'so_qty':35})]

class minmax_monthly_data(models.Model):
    _name = 'minmax.monthly.data'

month_id = fields.Many2one('product.product', 'Product Reference', select=True, required=True)
    month_name_id = fields.Many2one('minmax.months','Minmax Month',required=True)
    so_qty = fields.Float('Sales Qty', digits_compute=dp.get_precision('Product Unit of Measure'), required=True)

XML File
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<openerp>
    <data>
      <record model="ir.ui.view" id="product_monthly_minmax_tree">
            <field name="name">product.product.tree</field>
            <field name="model">product.product</field>
            <field name="inherit_id" ref="product.product_product_tree_view"/>
            <field name="type">form</field>
            <field name="arch" type="xml">
                <field name="ean13" position="after">
                    <field name="monthly_lines" widget="one2many_tags" />
                </field>
            </field>
        </record>
    </data>
</openerp>

Here I have tried to insert the data manually. The function is called properly whenever we load the product.product tree view. But there is no results. Thanks in advance.
Discard
1 Answer
David Tran
Best Answer

I got your idea. You want to have report on monthly sales report of each and every report.
Actually, you want to CREATE (instead of UPDATE) minmax.monthly.data each time you load your product.product. So, instead of self.write, you must do minmax_monthly_data.create(vals)

Anyway, your design is bad. Odoo already has sales report to show you that kind of analysis.

1 Comment
Discard
ViindooBot
-

Thanks for your reply. I am creating the report in php to interconnect odoo using XML-RPC. If I am using the sales report then I need to call sales.report model for every product and every month in the db. For this complexity I am going to stored the sales details in monthly wise by one2many field. So I can get the details from minmax.monthly.data. The report is hold the months as column and products are comes to the rows. So I need to store those details in that computed one2many field. Any idea?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!