Help

Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

ODOO 8 Update standard report

Hello,

Can anybody help me?

I have to change the standard purchase order report by adding a line below the product détail line containing the lond product description.

How can I do that ?

Thanks in advance for answer.

Lionel Adam

Discard
5 Answers
Lionel Adam
Best Answer

Here attach the print screen

Material Backend Theme for Odoo 8.0

Discard
Lionel Adam
Best Answer

I am not an expert ODOO, and the field "Precise description" is located in the product détails.

What I want to do is simply to add this field (Containing the complete description) in the purchase order. Each product line should contain this information, according with our Suppliers and should looks like the below example :

Product description Quantity Unit Price Total

Clips Black 100 5.43 543.00
Clips Black 4/3 - Steel carb. 33% - polyuréthan …

I don't know how to customize the las line.

Sincerely

1 Comment
Discard
ViindooBot
-

There is no "Precise description" field in product by default. Is that a custom field that added by you/your partner? Could I see a screen capture showing that field?

Captcha
Best Answer

As far as I know, inside Qweb, Odoo does not allow us to get field data outside the associated model. I.e. we cannot load product description field data into the PO's Qweb view. You may need additional Python code to have this.

However, I am not sure what you mean when you said "precise description". Is that the description_purchase field in product model?

Discard
Lionel Adam
Best Answer

Hello,

I see the product description, but not the "precise description" I need to add into my report, how can I do that in QWEB?

Sincerely

Discard
David Tran
Best Answer
Lionel Adam wrote:

I have to change the standard purchase order report by adding a line below the product détail line containing the lond product description.

How can I do that ?
By default, product description will be loaded to Description field on the PO. And when you print the PO, this includes description already. If you don't see the description, maybe you have not set it in your product (within procurement tab)
Discard

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!