Help

Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

backup database

Hi,

I just created a paid Odoo 8 instance. Did the email integration and company data configuration that I wanted, and now what to create a backup of this clean instance.

There is a Manage Database link at the bottom of web login box to the instance of the Odoo 8 instance I just created.
Click on it, and click on the Backup on the left, key in my password to log in www.erponline.vn, which happens to be the same password to admin of the Odoo 8 instance.

I got a pop up windows with Access Denied.

Wonder what I missed. Any advice please.

Thank you!

backup database

Discard
2 Answers
David Tran
Best Answer

Thanks for choosing ERPOnline!

For creating database backup, please login to erponline.vn website and navigate to your Customer Dashboard to find backup/restore tools. See attached screenshot.

P/s: the default built-in Odoo backup/restore function that you were trying is locked at ERPOnline for your own security reason. That tool is mainly used by developers at their local development environment.

backup database

Discard
Best Answer

haha… I am feeling silly…:p

Thank you!

Discard

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!